Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Net book evaluation

-->
Net book evaluation
This year we had a great opportunity for expanding our learning by using net books. Net books were mini laptops which had a great impact on our learning. Luckily each student got their own individual net book. It gave all the students a lot of motivation in our writing. The net books gave all students access to the internet.
What was a really negative point was the fact that we couldn’t take ours home this year. In the future I would really like to take my net book home to help me with my homework.
We hardly got to use our exercise books and that was a relief. It also felt awkward not having to use our exercise books for writing and reading. 
I really liked the net books because we could play educational games which helped us with our subjects.
I really didn’t like having the net book getting confiscated of me because I had to go back to refill which was really boring. It was confiscated of me because I was abusing the internet.
But with the net books it has finally made learning fun! Hopefully all schools all over New Zealand would be able to use net books like our school.
I’m really glad that I bought my net book because if I didn’t I would of knew that I would of been missing out on a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.